Sweetheart Nights Terms and Conditions
- Offer valid on in-house escape games between February 12-18, 2023
- Discounted games must be played during this period and cannot be applied to future dates.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Discount applies to following in-house experiences: Grandma Reed’s Gingerbread Cottage, The Babysitter, The Pirate’s Treasure.
- Three players are required for the Pirate’s Treasure experience.
Sweetheart Nights FAQ
- How do I claim this offer? At checkout, you’ll put in Promo Code (Sweetie), which will apply the $30 discount.
- Do we need to be a romantic couple to claim this promotion? No! All relationship types are welcome ;-)!
- Can we play with more than two people? Your sweetheart group can have as many people as each game allows!
- Why is my two-person group still charged for each person? To keep each experience private, we implement a 3-player minimum charge for all in-studio games. Typically, if there are two players, the gamer group will be charged the 3-player minimum. This offer allows two people to play without the privacy surcharge.
- How does the promotion work for groups of 3 or more? At checkout, you’ll enter the promo code (sweetie), which will apply your $30 discount.
- Why won’t it let me book the Pirate’s Treasure for me and my sweetheart? The Pirate’s Treasure escape game requires 3 bodies. Please call us for additional assistance.
- Can I book during the promotion period and redeem my game at a later date? This promotion is limited to games played during the stated period.
- What if I need to reschedule? If you call to reschedule more than 24 hours before your booking appointment, Your account will be credited for the amount paid, but your $30 discount benefit will be lost.